Physical Therapist Assistant – PTA
$50,000 - $65,000 / yr
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) –
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
- Location: Hamburg, New York (suburb of Buffalo, NY)
- DIRECT HIRE
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- New PTA Grads Welcome
Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team.
Physical Therapy Assistant team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments as developed and recommended by a Registered Physical Therapist, ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
- Assist the Physical Therapist in planning, developing and carrying out treatment programs and procedures for residents.
- Writes observations of resident’s behavior and progress in Progress Notes.
- Maintains statistical records and other departmental reports as requested by Physical Therapist.
- Assist with in-service training programs upon request.
- Assist with keeping supplies in good order and daily sanitation of equipment.
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and working as scheduled, responsible for own transportation.
- Utilizes electronic timekeeping system.
- Observes and practices confidentiality of resident information and privacy when performing job duties.
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
- Performs assigned duties according to the service excellence standards and goals established for this position, and for all staff members of this facility.
Graduation from a physical therapy assistant approved program required.
New York State license to practice required.
Interest in physical therapy treatments for the geriatric and sub-acute population utilizing a team approach.
1.25 hours to Rochester NY and 2.50 hours to Syracuse NY.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields