Physical Therapist Assistant – PTA
$50,000 - $65,000 / yr
- Full Time
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- Excellent Benefits Package
- New PTA Program Grads Welcome
- Location: Hamburg, New York (suburb of Buffalo, NY)
Physical Therapy Assistant team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments as developed and recommended by a Registered Physical Therapist, ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team.
Weekend & Weekday rotation are part of the schedule.
- Assist the Physical Therapist in planning, developing and carrying out treatment programs and procedures for residents.
- Writes observations of resident’s behavior and progress in Progress Notes.
- Maintains statistical records and other departmental reports as requested by Physical Therapist.
- Assist with in-service training programs upon request.
- Assist with keeping supplies in good order and daily sanitation of equipment.
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and working as scheduled; responsible for own transportation.
- Utilizes electronic timekeeping system.
- Observes and practices confidentiality of resident information and privacy when performing job duties.
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
- Performs assigned duties according to the service excellence standards and goals established for this position, and for all staff members of this facility.
Graduation from a physical therapy assistant approved program required.
New York State license to practice required.
Interest in physical therapy treatments for the geriatric and sub acute population utilizing a team approach.
ABOUT THE AREA:Hamburg is a town in Erie County, New York, United States. It is named after the city of Hamburg, in Germany. The town is on the western border of the county and is south of Buffalo. Hamburg is one of the South towns in Erie County. You can be in Niagara Falls, Canada in 30 minutes, as well as 1.25 hours to Rochester NY and 2.50 hours to Syracuse NY.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields