Physical Therapist Assistant – PTA
$50,000 - $65,000 / yr
- Direct Hire.
- New PTA Program Grads Welcome.
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Measuring & recording Residents’ motor function, strength & muscle performance.
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment plans.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function independently.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle & improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.
Buffalo is located in the Western part of New York. It is popular for several different things such as Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Wings and the wing festival, Powder Keg Festival, General Mills cereal plant, Teds footlong hotdogs, Canal-side, St. Patty’s Day celebrations, Food trucks galore, rated a very clean city, hockey and more hockey, the largest two-day food festival, and more! Niagara Falls is one of the seventh wonders of the world and you can be there in less than 30 minutes. The region is also well known for its many outstanding colleges & universities! You can be in Niagara Falls, Canada in 30 minutes, and it is 1.25 hours to Rochester and 2.50 hours to Syracuse, NY.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields