Performance Excellence Leader
Company is seeking a Black Belt to support their plants located in the Central region. The ideal candidate will possess a bias for Execution, Accelerate, and Accountability while partnering with business leaders leading the Productivity (Continuous Improvement) through a collaborative, data based, common sense approach.
The Ideal candidate should live in or near the geographic area they support, and within a reasonable driving distance to the major metropolitan airport.
Primary Duties include partnering with key business leaders and provide the link between the Performance Excellence System and Divisional Leaders to build a culture of Continuous Improvement, support overall business strategy, obtain critical support and resources, execute on a single productivity agenda by ensuring projects are measurable and implemented using the data driven approach of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) methodology and principles to drive productivity results while ensuring customer satisfaction of the world’s most admired brands.
HOW YOU IMPACT:
· Participate as a strategic thought partner of the Leadership Team for the area being supported
· Lead and manage the continuous improvement process for the areas
· Align overall productivity project pipeline with annual financial plan and division objectives
· Ensure the areas are resourced and in alignment with their expected annual Operating Plan
· Provide site support for Part-Time Black Belts, Green Belts, and Yellow Belts to ensure principles of Lean Six Sigma are understood, utilized, and implemented in how the mill operates
· Provide training for Lean Six Sigma disciplines as needed
· Identify and ensure best practices are shared and implemented
· Collaborate with LSS professionals within corporate group to improve processes and increase effectiveness for the entire organization.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
· BS/BA; Engineering Degree Preferred, relevant work experience considered.
· Ability to travel up to 80% of the time to their plants supported in defined geographic area.
· Relevant years of industry experience with progressive growth in leadership and business impact
· Passionate about Continuous Improvement and ability to make others successful
· Certified Black Belt with demonstrated ability to consistently deliver financial results
· Lean Training with demonstrated practical application
· Demonstrated ability to coach, teach, and mentor technical and non-technical knowledge to hourly and salaried employees
· Proficient with Minitab, Microsoft Office, Visio, and/or Sharepoint/MS Teams
· Do What You Say You Will Do, 100% Responsible
· Clear and effective communicator at all levels
What We Offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields