PCB Process Engineering Manager
The Engineering Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the CAM/Planning and Artwork departments. He also has management responsibility for Pre-CAM Engineers, CAM Engineers, CAM Supervisors, and Planning Engineers. He coordinates with sales and/or the customer whenever questions arise. Also, works together with all departmental managers and the manufacturing team to implement process improvements. Responsible for working closely with customers to solve design, data transfer, and design for manufacturability issues.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ensure compliance to company policies, systems, and procedures.
- Organize and prioritize work and schedule time to accommodate work demands, turn-around time, and company commitments.
- Contact customers to resolve open issues.
- Research, develop, and implement new processes.
- Maximize productivity.
- Review prints and purchase orders.
- Assist with tooling of critical jobs.
- Take customer data and edit the data for manufacturing.
- Effectively interview prospective new employees.
- Update the Full Matrix of Documents and Training Needs when necessary.
- Plan assign, and direct work efforts.
- Perform effective performance appraisals of the personnel.
- Understanding of industry standards, customer specifications, designated reference materials, and their appropriate application.
- Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and customers.
- Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.
- Must be able to effectively manage employees.
- Work under pressure with time constraints.
- Perform general math calculations and understand Statistical Quality Control techniques.
Education / Experience:
- BS Degree, plus ten (10) years related engineering experience or equivalent education and work experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in the printed circuit industry with eight years of managerial experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields