- Support attorneys through the claims process and beyond.
- Assist with initial client consultations, policy review, assessment, review, and analysis of supporting physician documentation, gathering of medical records, preparation of initial claim submissions, and continued proof of loss.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, and be very organized and self-directed.
- Must be process-driven and comfortable communicating and interacting with high-level professionals. Comfort with medical and financial information is a plus.
- Experience with: No-Faults, medical requests and drafting of pleadings.
- Past working history at a Personal Injury Law Frim on the plaintiff’s side is a huge plus.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Strong organizational, communication, multi-tasking, and computer skills are required.
- Process-driven and comfortable communicating and interacting with high-level professionals.
- Comfort with medical and financial information is a plus.
- Ability to work in an office in a full-time capacity.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields