Job Title: Orthopedic Surgeon
Location: Laredo, Texas
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary based on Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) guidelines, along with a comprehensive benefits package. This includes a commencement bonus and student loan debt assistance, as well as relocation, marketing and continuing medical education (CME) allowances.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon, board eligible or board certified, to join our growing team in Laredo, Texas. This hospital-employed opportunity offers a mix of inpatient and outpatient care, with a call schedule of 1:5. The hospital has a Mako robot available and a joint program. Spanish language skills are a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide exceptional patient care to individuals of all ages
• Develop a comprehensive treatment plan
• Perform complex surgeries
• Document patient progress and diagnoses
• Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team
• Maintain an active and clear Texas medical license in good standing
• Board eligible or board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
• Ability to obtain or maintain an active and clear Texas medical license in good standing
• Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
Experience and Skills:
• New grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply
• Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with other healthcare professionals
• Excellent clinical skills
• Compassionate bedside manner
Why Join Us: You have the opportunity to join a growing team in Laredo, Texas, providing exceptional patient care to individuals of all ages. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with a call schedule of 1:5. The hospital has a Mako robot available and a joint program. Spanish language skills are a plus. J1 visa sponsorship is available.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields