$26 - $30
Seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform all duties required to manufacture and prepare high purity stainless steel gas and fluid handling assemblies and subassemblies in accordance drawings and specifications utilizing Orbital and TIG weld methods in support of product fabrication.
- Fabricate components using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, face, tack and weld parts; setup and measures assemblies; selects appropriate methods.
- Perform orbital welds using ARC machines 207 power supply or equivalent.
- Familiar with power supply operation, selection/application of weld heads and accessories, developing weld programs, create/implement weld schedules, equipment repair and maintenance.
- Understand proper use of leak detection equipment, tube preparation methods, calipers, manual tube cutters, dimensional tolerances/weld shrinkage, tacking methods, isometric drawings, BOM, purge/restriction methods, straightening techniques and methods for oxidation free welds.
- Ensure compliance with Industry Welding and Fabrication Standards, current welding certifications.
- Train junior technicians on current industries welding standards and support qualification process.
- Work with production management and QA/QC to develop system procedures and documentation associated with all fabricated systems.
- Work with the project teams to develop required weld / fabrication support documentation.
- Work with the manufacturing team on system construction, electrical panel construction, system interconnects, and system troubleshooting.
- Interface with third party partners including engineering resources, construction managers, QA/QC, Safety and material suppliers
- Strong mechanical skills and willingness to learn. Basic machine tool knowledge a plus.
- Ability to read/interpret complex blueprints, weldment drawings, detailed specifications, written instructions and QC documents.
- Assist in development of standard operating procedures.
- Experience with measuring, hand & power tools, welding cutting, facing and measuring equipment: Calipers,
Height Gauges, Micrometers, Gauges, Values, Regulator’s, and Specialized Fixturing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Degree or equivalent; post HS education and/or training preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment or advanced training; previous Orbital Welding/TIG welding experience.
- Current weld certification or ability to re certify.
- Portfolio or examples of previous workmanship a plus.
BENEFITS & EXTRAS:
Competitive compensation and benefit package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Wellness Program
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields