Oracle CPQ Developer/Administrator (relo avail)
$100,000 - $120,000 / yr
THE HIRING COMPANY
Our client is a global leader in the building products industry, whose creations are on some of the world’s most significant structures – including the world’s tallest tower and the Oculus at the World Trade Center Transit Hub in New York City. They have 2,000 employees in 30 global locations that are excited for where the company going next. Provided is incredible room for growth, competitive salary, bonus, benefits and much more. The company is located near Clinton, NJ and relocation assistance is provided for highly-qualified professionals.
If you’re interested in solving challenges in an inspiring atmosphere by collaborating with customers and colleagues, this is the right company for you.
We are looking for an Oracle CPQ Developer/Administrator. This position will:
- Create, write, and maintain logic rules for electronic product configuration at high to expert level
- Interpret and convert fabrication, manufacturing, design, and pricing rules into programmable logic, to be used with specialized software in selecting, configuring, pricing and quoting products
- Troubleshoot and debug logical or computational rules that result in configuration errors
- Provide technical assistance and support to users of the system, including representatives, estimators, customer service and manufacturing personnel
- Communicate with team members and related teams to ensure transparency and coordinated efforts
- Document procedures, changes, rules, as required, including standards compliance, if applicable
- Plan, design and establish strategies towards establishing infrastructure and implementation of new features, functions or systems
- Provide iterative testing of developments to assure accuracy in all conditions
- Travel as needed (up to 5%)
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university with a technical or business major or equivalent professional experience in a specific or related field
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle CPQ; Big Machine CPQ experience a plus.
- Oracle Cloud experience required.
- Database query knowledge, basic computer programming; Java and Oracle BML preferred
- Ability to work within a collaborative, team-oriented and remotely networked environment
- Organized, accurate and comfortable working with other departments
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present technical concepts to people with a non-technical background
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, computer usage and remote access tools
- Experience with CAD or ability to read construction drawings and exposure to a manufacturing environment are a significant plus
- Willing to travel up to 5% when it is safe (Covid)
- Local to Clinton, NJ or willing to relocate with financial assistance from Company
- Eligibility to work in the USA without any form of sponsorship (US Citizen / GC Holder only)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields