Oracle Apps Developer (SCM Modules) – relo available
Van Nuys, CA
$110,000 - $130,000 / yr
This 25+ year old organization is a fast-growing, industry-leading consumer products-company with several global offices. They are based in southern California near Sherman Oaks and offer relocation assistance. The company prides themselves in hiring great people with the talent it takes to keep up with their growth and provide an opportunity to work with people at all levels while growing your career. They are looking for passionate, creative and competitive people who are driven, innovative and entrepreneurial. Read to the bottom to see all they offer!
PROVIDED TO YOU
As a Great Place to Work Certified™ company, this company committed to offering the best to their employees. They provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, wellness, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, bonuses, employee equity plan and much more. They regularly hold social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork.
They also offer work-life balance benefits such as paid maternity and paternity leave, Hybrid work from home schedule on Tuesday and Fridays or Half-day Friday’s all year around!
The Oracle EBS Developer who will work with our client’s Global IT team and Business Users on the technical requirements definition, design, implementation and support of Munchkin’s ERP systems applications. The position will work with the Oracle analysts and Business Users in defining, prioritizing and executing application enhancements and projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Requirements gathering and scope definition
· Verification of feasibility of Business User’s request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures.
· Develop and support custom extensions, interfaces and reports in an Oracle R12 E-Business Suite (EBS) applications environment with 11g database and Linux OS
· Manage and support the Global Oracle EBS applications and related systems from a technical standpoint
· Coordinate, analyze, design and development of reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools
· Develop and support EDI setups for new and existing customers
· Produce unit test scripts and support all testing activities
· Work with the business functional areas to research and identify the best technical solution to support the most efficient business processes
· Performs new module implementations, upgrades, and application integrations
WHAT YOU BRING
· 4 year degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field
· 5+ years of Oracle development experience that includes SQL, PL/SQL, or database procedures and packages is strongly preferred
· The ability to interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
· Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts; Scope Documents, Use Cases, Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules, Activity Diagrams & Testing scenarios
· Experience with Oracle development tools: SQL Developer, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Oracle Forms and Reports, XML Publisher, Discoverer 10g, and Workflow Builder
· Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite modules like Order Management (OM), Purchasing (PO), and supply chain (WMS, WIP, MRP) modules
· Experience with Oracle EBS Open Interfaces and API’s; data conversions, EDI, data interfacing
· Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project
· Ability to gracefully manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects in fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Local to or willing to relocate the Greater Los Angeles area.
· US Citizen or Green Card holder preferred, but will consider those in the USA currently on an H-B visa.
If you are highly qualified, think big, move fast, work smart, and have a desire to do things better, please apply!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields