South Hackensack, NJ
The Operations Manager is responsible for the coordination and performance in all areas of the production floor of international mail consolidation activities to meet work projections and meet customer requirements per Product Service Level agreements (SLA’s). Ensure work is scheduled and coordinated by staff in multiple operations areas including mail & parcel processing; sorting, fulfillment, and related areas; Export and Transportation to meet and maintain customers’ service expectations.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently with little direct supervision are critical.
- Demonstration of strong analytical, decision making, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and assume a leadership role.
- Willing to take ownership of shifts and production related issues.
- Industry knowledge of international shipping or export practices would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent preferred.
- Operations and/or transportation experience related to functional work or relevant work experience or 5-7 years of similar work experience
- Five to seven years related experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating teams.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields