Oncology Pharmacology Leader
San Antonio, TX
My client is expanding and seeks an Oncology Pharmacology Leader to take on the following tasks:
- Direct preclinical staff, pharmacology research, and internal/external projects.
- Collaborate with new and existing clients and ensure client satisfaction.
- Contribute to creating, editing, and reviewing sponsor project reports.
- Oversee sample collection, database development, translational analysis and availability of models for studies.
- Ensure the completion of cell and patient-based models including all scientific and technical aspects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- PhD with knowledge of in vitro and in vivo oncology preclinical research.
- Project management experience.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace team environment a must.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields