$22 - $25
Our Fairmont, WV client is looking to hire an Office Administrator. The Office Administrator primary role will be to champion the invoicing process, including all administrative, organizational, and communication duties required. Secondary duties will include Office Manager duties when needed.
- Preparing and processing accounts receivable invoices
- Preparing and assembling accounts payable invoices
- Customer follow-up on unpaid invoices
- Pull all POs/invoices received for projects to include them on invoicing
- Work order and invoice record keeping
- Follow up with vendors on monthly invoicing for projects
- Answering phone calls
- Develop invoices from work orders
- Master quotation and invoicing software
- Submitting weekly reports on invoices processed that week as well as jobs completed that need invoiced.
- Preparing back up information for invoice payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Data management for statutory reporting requirements
- Preparing purchase orders and ordering of supplies
- Generating monthly reports on invoices processed.
- Works effectively with coworkers and creates a positive working environment.
- Shows up on time and leaves at the appropriate time.
- Minimum two-year degree required
- Previous Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable experience
- Organized and thorough work habits
- Strong computer skills – Previous experience using company invoicing software
- Strong secretarial skills. – Organized, able to communicate with clients and co-workers, relay messages, maintain office accounting.
- Ability to quickly assess problems and process workable solutions.
- Resourceful and motivated self-starter who can work independently and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for interaction with coworkers and clients.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable to drive rental vehicles.
- Must be 23 years of age (insurance requirement).
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields