$65,000 - $85,000 / yr
- Direct Hire
- Permanent and OT Travelers Accepted.
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs.
Location: Oneonta, NY
- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents’ goals toward their functional independence
- Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed recertification, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
- Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience is a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields