$65,000 - $85,000 / yr
- Direct Hire.
- Will Consider a Full-time Temporary Direct Hire.
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs.
- Location: Guilderland NY (Albany NY area).
- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents’ goals toward their functional independence
- Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed recertification, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
- Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience is a plus.
- About the area: Guilderland is a town in Albany County, New York. The town is named for the Gelderland province in the Netherlands. The town of Guilderland is on the central-northwest border of the county. It is just west of Albany, the capital of New York State. This is near many colleges and universities. The capital region is known for museums, culture and beautiful parks.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields