TITLE: Occupational Therapist
LOCATION: Columbus, Ohio
Now is your chance to join a top hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for individuals who share the same values.
You could live or work in a small town close to Columbus, Ohio so you can be offered all the amenities of a small town and big city at the same time?
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on..
What they are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science in Allied Health Professions in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
• Current license for Occupational Therapist in the State of Ohio
Hours and compensation potential:
• Hours range between 8am-6pm. So the person would need to be able to work between this.
• Hourly range between $34.00hr-$52.00hr depending on experience plus shift differentials and a full benefit package including 15K sign-on bonus.
What you will be doing:
• The Occupational Therapist is responsible for evaluating patients, interpreting the findings, developing an appropriate plan of care, and delivering quality care to help patients attain maximum functional level.
• Care will be provided to patients of all ages from neonate, infant, pediatric, adolescent, and adult to geriatric.
• The therapist should be knowledgeable in caring for orthopedic and neurological involved patients.
•The position is north side of Columbus.
•The rehab team is a good group and the Director is well respected in the organization.