Nurse Practitioner-Urgent Care
We are seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join an Urgent Care Clinic in southwest New Mexico. This clinic is supported by the local regional medical center and offers modern facilities, up to date electronic medical records and on-site laboratory and X-Ray.
Job Duties and Qualifications
- General duties include examining patients,
- diagnosing patients’ medical issues,
- referring patients to appropriate outside treatment programs,
- prescribing medications to treat various ailments, suturing, .
- The clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday from 8am to 4pm and providers work 40 hours per week.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of one year of experience working in urgent care or primary care, and be comfortable treating all age patients,
- have a current New Mexico license and DEA.
We offer a very competitive compensation plan and full benefits to include major medical, dental, vision, long term and short term disability, $5000 in annual CME and 5 extra paid days off, Paid Time Off, interview and relocation expenses and 40k in student loan repayment.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields