Nurse Practitioner – Field
Our client is a fortune 25 healthcare organization offering clinical programs and primary care options for seniors. Their team of committed clinicians and business leaders are passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery.
We are hiring several Field Based Nurse Practitioners in the state of Arizona:
*Sign On Bonus: $5,000*
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient care and treatment (in person, telephonically and/or video) in collaboration with the physician.
Conduct daily visits with members/patients that reside in either Group Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, and/or Long Term Care Facilities.
- Perform health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discuss case with physician.
- Formulate and document care plan.
- Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participate in On-Call program, which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Requires an MS in Nursing and minimum of 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current, unrestricted RN license and NP license in the state of Arizona is required.
- Prescribing or furnishing authority/DEA licensure in good standing
- Board Certified w/AANP or ANCC.
- Experience working with geriatric patient population.
- Experience working in Home Health, Med/Surg and ICU desired.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields