Nurse Practitioner – Outpatient Practices
$93,000 - $118,000 / yr
Our client is a fortune 25 healthcare organization offering clinical programs and primary care options for seniors. Their team of committed clinicians and business leaders are passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Location: On-Site/Office Based in Medical Office in Tucson, Arizona.
*Eligible for a Sign On Bonus*
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient care and treatment (in person, telephonically and/or video).
How will you make an impact:
- Perform health assessments, preventative health measures, chronic and complex care management within prescribed guidelines and physician collaboration.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Collaborate with physician partners.
- Formulate and document care plan.
- Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participate in a rotating On-Call program, which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Requires an MS in Nursing and minimum of 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in the state of Arizona is required.
- Prescribing or furnishing authority/DEA licensure in good standing
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields