New Home Assistant Superintendent
$40,000 - $50,000 / yr
my speech and/or actions engender trust between the company and the other parties involved?”
They are a close-knit team that works hard through collaboration and cooperation to continue to deliver on our
promises to our clients. Only candidates with a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced and stable
environment need apply.
completion for all assigned homes. Helps Maintains and enforce company quality standards.
partners to meet or exceed company expectations
• Performs miscellaneous “punch out” items in preparing house to close
• Communicate and project the proper attitude to all customers and employees through all forms of
communication (writing, verbal, appearance)
• Conducts lot inspections for the houses assigned; requires grade setting, utility and house location within
• Is responsible for maintaining marketing and/or job or lot number signs on each job during construction,
including notifying office if signage or marketing materials require replacement
• Is responsible for ensuring safe work practices are evident on all jobs
• Facilitate and negotiate company position with “hard to resolve” customer requests
• Where necessary, has the coordinated authority with the Production Manager and Chief Operations
Officer, to take disciplinary action due to a trade contractor’s failure to perform
• Attends and participates in weekly production & staff team meetings. Most important agenda items
are resource scheduling, field problem report processing and project schedule/status updates
• Notifies estimating department of variances in excess of 5% on any cost code.
• Attend and participate in regular classroom training sessions
• Responsible for timely completion of pre-closing walk through items and assigned after closing
• Responsible for care and maintenance of any assigned company equipment & vehicle
• Completes pre-construction review of CAD prints, estimate detail, and schedule for each assigned
• Selects subcontractors for individual projects, ensuring that that there is agreement on the scope of
work and the price to be paid prior to work being started
• Processes invoice approvals according to company standards. Prepares, presents and gains approval
for all change orders prior to work being started
with proper activity sequencing
• Responsible for scheduling subcontractors and materials suppliers to ensure no “dead runs”, just in time
deliveries and to maintain a 130 day or less construction schedule from framing start to closing
• People skills to articulately and professionally handle conflict with customers, inspectors and trades
• Ability to train trade partners on construction techniques and field problem resolution
• Organization aptitude to manage the scheduling of all construction resources
• Willingness to work hard and long hours
• Must possess physical capabilities to lift construction materials
• Proficiency with reading blueprints including architectural, structural, mechanical, plumbing, electrical,
landscape, and civil.
• Strong understanding of construction scheduling, various phases of construction (i.e. concrete work,
framing, and finishing), and cost controls.
• In depth knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in new home
• Basic estimating capability for site related materials takeoff (masonry, gravel, concrete, etc.)
• Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills in order to set priorities and meet assigned
• Strong negotiation skills to resolve scheduling, change orders, or other related project situations.
• Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills to develop feasible realistic solutions to problems, recommending actions
designed to prevent problems from occurring, and resolving escalated issues when necessary
• Working knowledge of laptop/tablet, note pad, or other computer devices used to view plans, report
project status, submit/receive change orders, or other related tasks
• An ideal team player mindset, including: people skills, humility, positivity, and drive
• Variance percentage from budget
• Customer satisfaction
• Job site safety rating
SUPERVISES: Trade Partners & Vendors/Suppliers
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields