Neurology Core Faculty for Outpatient Clinic
Neurology Core Faculty for Outpatient Clinic, Kissimmee, FL
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
We are seeking a qualified Neurology Core Faculty member to join our program established in 2017. The ideal candidate will work with 16 residents and 16 faculty (both core and voluntary) in our outpatient clinic. This is a GME faculty position that involves teaching and working with residents to improve patient care outcomes. The position is part-time attending clinic and part-time precepting residents clinic.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with 16 residents and 16 faculty (both core and voluntary) in our outpatient clinic.
- Teach and work with residents to improve patient care outcomes.
- Attend clinic part-time and precept residents clinic part-time.
- Completion of ACGME-approved neurology residency and board certification required.
- Previous faculty, teaching, or leadership experience preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in neurology.
- Experience in teaching and working with residents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Why Join Us:
This is a rare opportunity to join an established program as a Neurology Core Faculty member for an outpatient clinic. Our program has a proven track record of success and provides a supportive and collaborative work environment. You will work with a team of experienced and dedicated healthcare professionals who are committed to delivering high-quality patient care. Additionally, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields