Under the direction of the IT Director, the Network Engineer is responsible for providing support, installation, and management to all aspects of the corporate LAN and WAN environments, including networking hardware, networking operating systems.
• Administration and maintenance of all network services .
• Administration, maintenance, and installation of VPN and VLANs.
• Installation and standardization of new networking hardware and software.
• Analyze network operations and requests for services to determine the best solution.
• Adhere to budget plans, identifying cost reductions.
• Strong knowledge of Cisco networking equipment.
• Strong knowledge of networking concepts and design.
• Strong knowledge of network security.
• Strong knowledge of technical support, technical documentation
• 2-year degree in information technology or business-related field; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or business equivalent preferred
• 5+ years’ experience supporting and managing servers and related environments