National Scanning Operations Manager
Jersey City, NJ
$90,000 - $100,000 / yr
Our client provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information-regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage-so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1980, the company manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. .
Manage and oversee day to day operations for the national Scanning Centers. Responsibilities for this position will include managing the workflow processes, ensuring Document Scanning standards are practiced and followed, assessment of facility performance and capacity.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee document scanning operations for multiple locations
- Manage and oversee daily production volumes for all scanning locations.
- Responsible for establishing document prep, indexing and quality control procedures.
- Oversee process and procedures to download and delivery of data files to company’s document management system.
- Manage third party vendor relationships.
- Ensure all scanning centers processes and procedures adheres to security policies
- Hiring, onboarding and training new team members.
- Work with sales team to define Scope of Work for scanning projects.
- Oversee the quality control and audit process for all scanning centers
- Coordinate box/document transfer, chain of custody for each location.
- Monitor document scanning workflow and identify bottlenecks.
- Improve operations efficiencies and production for all locations
- Minimum three years’ experience managing multiple scanning centers.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Technical Skills and Proficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of document scanning workflow and processes
- Excellent knowledge of capture and configuration software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Kofax software a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields