Nat’l Transportation Manager
$110,000 - $120,000 / yr
NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION MANGER
My client is looking for a National Transportation Manager to manage & oversee their I/B & O/B international and domestic transportation.
Today my client is an omnichannel leader in the auto & pick-up truck appearance industry. They have a massive social media following and product distribution globally. They decided to produce the best quality chemicals right here in Torrance, California.
JOB SCOPE: My client is seeking a talented National Transportation Manager that will lead a team responsible for inbound and outbound import clearance, freight bill review, duty drawback and US Customers compliance programs. Their distribution network includes both domestic and international networks and is multi-mode (parcel, LTL, FTL, Ocean). You will support an omni-channel business with customer verticals including DTC, owned retail stores, specialty retail accounts and international distributor and international distributor verticals.
· Negotiate all carrier and forwarder contracts that will establish competitive rates, service, and terms & conditions while decreasing the overall transportation spend.
· Responsible for the transportation P&L and the financial performance of their transportation and import network.
· Responsible for daily operations execution of the transportation network including: on-time pick-up and delivery, carrier capacity management, L&D claims and KPI metrics.
· Track carrier performance on key KPI’s plus conduct quarterly business reviews with the goal of continuous improvement.
· Manage carrier payable, claims, invoice approval and aging to minimize service interruptions.
· Develop innovative transportation programs to improve C/S and reduce costs such as order consolidations, multi-stop truck loads, and parcel zone skipping.
· Manage all U.S. imports and exports, HTS classification, duty drawback and the company’s compliance programs.
· Manage compliance with preferential trade and security programs such as C-PAT, USMCA, and similar trade agreements.
· B.A. in relevant field or equivalent
· 7-10 years of experience with Ops Mgmt and procurement of Parcel Freight, TL, LT, and ocean freight.
· An orientation to build organizational capability through process, training and coaching of talent.
PAY / BENEFITS:
- Salary: $110K – $120
- · Bonus: 10%
- Family Benefits
- Work in-office.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields