TITLE: MRI Technologist Radiology
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and possess ARRT or registered by American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists and possess ARMRIT.
• ARRT and MRI Tech registered
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time. Hours are 7am-3:30pm, 7:30am-4pm, 8am-4:30pm
• The range is between for $28.94hr-$38.90hr depending on experience.
• Full benefits package offered as well.
What you’ll be doing:
• Performs diagnostic MRI procedures on assigned patients in an efficient and caring manner in order to provide data for the diagnosis of a wide variety of medical problems.
Evaluates exams for diagnostic quality while using professional judgement in the performance of services.
• Position reports to Director whom is well respected. Great team to work with and Director is looking for someone that is a team player.
• Looking for someone that is a well rounded clinician with strong clinical skills. Use GE and Siemens equipment.