Medical Technologist (MT/MLS/MLT) – 3rd Shift
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You put the pro in medical laboratory professional. You’ve got problem-solving instincts, a passion for patient care, and the technical training to deliver quality results. You’re also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
This position utilizes practical and theoretical knowledge to perform laboratory procedures in a reference laboratory setting, as outlined in the procedures manuals, ensuring the completion of assigned workload. This position may report to a Laboratory Director, Manager or Supervisor. Incumbents are subject to overtime and callback as required.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA — is it in yours?
This opportunity is full-time, third shift. Based on experience, this role will be hired as a Medical Technologist (MT/MLS) OR Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
In this role, you will:
- Perform a vital part of the patient care process through moderate and high complexity testing
- Analyze, review, and report testing results
- Recognize when corrective action is needed and implement effective solutions
- Work in a fast-paced laboratory environment with biological and chemical hazards
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control
All you need is:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology; or Bachelor of Science in Chemical, Biological, or Physical Science with 1 year of Medical Technology training
- 1 year of laboratory training or experience performing high complexity testing
- Certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists or equivalent
- Strong reading, writing, and analytical skills
- Ability to operate general laboratory equipment, including but not limited to: telephones, computers, automated analyzers, centrifuges, microscopes, manual and automated pipettes, and audible alarms.
Bonus points if you’ve got:
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience performing high complexity testing within area of specialty
We’ll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you’ve helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) plus a company match
- A sense of belonging – we’re a community!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields