Medical Commercial Superintendent
$90,000 - $100,000 / yr
This Commercial construction company is looking to build upon their incredible, growing team of project superintendents that excel at building the best medical / surgery-center / MOB and commercial office/retail projects in the Mid-TN & Greater Nashville area.
This company is one of the most established GCs in the Nashville area with a broad range of clientele and project types. Their portfolio spans from public works, retail, restaurant, corporate office, educational, mixed-use multifamily to light-industrial.
They are based in the Nashville area and have one of the best reputations and progressive clientele a company could ask for locally or across the Mid-State.
They work with dozens of businesses and organizations in the middle Tennessee area. From concept to draft plans to a firm proposal, They work hand-in-hand to create the best possible result for any organization.
Their firm specializes solely in commercial construction projects between $300,000 and $30M. These projects range from ground-up construction to renovations or additions.
Most of their clients are located within 50 miles of middle Tennessee.
PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT OVERVIEW:
- To maintain project schedules, cost control, quality and safety standards of assigned projects.
- To provide daily direction and enforcement of company procedures to subcontractors, vendors, and labor forces.
- Maintain positive relations with owners, subcontractors and suppliers and market their company as a great company to work with.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in project start up through construction.
- Develop and schedule work assignments for required subcontractors and vendors on a daily and weekly basis to meet project schedule.
- Work incredibly close to client & office executives to maintain customer satisfaction / schedule / quality.
- Complete all field-related project close out requirements within project schedule.
- Manage ground-up, new commercial (medical )construction projects in the value-range of $1-30 Million ( Build-Out projects in the range of $30k-$500k).
- Minimum of (5+) years in a construction site Lead Superintendent role ( Experience in commercial, Medical, Healthcare projects required)
- Ability to be onsite for 1+ projects while interfacing with inspectors, subcontractors, architects, interior designers, engineers, city officials, and clients
- Proactive management of project schedules and budgets
- You will have built medical office, healthcare related projects ground-up (not T/I)
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a lead superintendent in a GC company
- Experience in commercial projects primarily (residential/multifamily projects are unrelated)
- Live in the greater Nashville area (or can relocate permenantly within 2 weeks)
- Salary (($90k-100k ))
- + Bonus Structure paid Annually
- + Comprehensive Insurance Plan
- + PTO of 2 weeks Vacation & 7 Holidays
- + 401(k) retirement fund
- + ALL LOCAL Projects (zero travel)
- + Other beneficial attributes for family & personal
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields