Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Must have one of the following qualifications: (1) Certified Medical Assistant through appropriate board (i.e. American Association of Medical Assistants), (2) registered through appropriate board (i.e. The American Registry of Medical Assistants).
• 1+ years experience desired.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time day shift. Areas are internal medicine, Rheumatology and Electrophysiology.
• The range is between for $36K-51K depending on experience.
• Full benefits package offered as well.
What you’ll be doing:
• Provides patient care in the physician office setting. Assists providers and staff in coordinating patient care. Functions as a primary liaison between patients, families, staff, and providers.
• Position reports to one of our strongest managers (professional, empathetic, has high expectations for her staff).. Great team to work with.