Mechanical Machine Designer
$80,000 / yr
- Create and maintain mechanical equipment layouts, assembly drawings, bills of materials (BoM), design mechanical components & mechanisms, and create construction documents of designed components (detail drawings).
- Enter component and BoM information into our ERP system.
- Communicate with vendors and fabricators for parts sourcing.
- Responsible for mechanical assembly and testing of prototypes.
- Coordinate build and purchasing activities internally with suppliers.
- Create project documentation, including manuals.
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot.
- Some travel to customer’s facility will be required – 10% domestic.
5-8+ years’ experience in mechanical machine design.
Must possess machine design experience, preferably with machine tool accessories/equipment.
Understanding of manufacturing processes relative to components designed.
Able to accurately and efficiently create detail drawings of parts and assemblies for manufacture.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields