Jefferson City, TN
Jefferson City TN
- Work directly with Sales and Manufacturing to determine priorities and develop production schedules
- Follow customer specifications to complete product designs
- Work with Mechanical Designers to select components, develop drawings and maintain as-built revisions
- Advise Mechanical Designers in the creating and modifying of 3D models and 2D drawings in SolidWorks
- Create and modify 3D models and 2D drawings in SolidWorks as needed
- Work with 2D CAD drawings
- Select proper components and generate BOM’s in Infor/XA material planning systems
- Provide needed calculations for tanks and/or pressure piping components
- Work with vendors to introduce new and cost-effective products into our systems
- Participate in the inspections of products in various stages of the production process
- Help maintain our ASME Quality Control System
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical background.
- Strong background using SolidWorks for 3D modeling.
- 2 years of experience with capital equipment is preferred.
- A working knowledge of ASME Pressure Vessel Codes, boilers, heat transfer equipment, or auxiliary boiler room equipment is a plus.
- The candidate must be willing to work independently after proper training and be a self-starter.
- Requires at least 3 years mechanical engineering experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields