Mechanical Design Engineer
Kansas City, KS
$90,000 - $115,000 / yr
USTRY: HEAVY MANUFACTURING
AREA: Kansas City
SALARY: $ 115,000
Our client is a heavy machinery manufacturer looking for a Mechanical Product Design Engineer interested in working with large weldments and machined parts. The company fabricates machines, paints, and assembles products for the commercial defense, and mining industries.
The Mechanical Product Design Engineer will perform the following duties:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Experience with heavy machinery design
- Proficient in AutoCad Inventor.
- Excellent understanding of GD&T
- Ability to read/understand mechanical/electrical drawings.
- Ability to read/understand hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft products.
- Ability to thrive in an environment with changing product mix and manufacturing technology.
· Tuition Reimbursement.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields