Mechanical Construction Project Executive
$130,000 - $190,000 / yr
We’re a standout Mechanical Construction company known for our great quality of work and our amazing work environment.
We’re a special place to work. We believe people do business with people they like. We believe that professionals want to work for a company they like and respect.
In keeping with that belief, we strive to hire and retain very personable, likeable people who are highly professional, unwaveringly ethical, and unrelenting in delivering quality results.
We are focusing on providing a workplace where high performance people can join with other high-performance people and work together to accomplish great things.
If you are growing your career in Mechanical Construction and want to work with people who are on a mission to provide the best customer experience possible, you should take a look at employment with us.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify, create, and maintain amazing relationships with clients
- Create winning proposals, budgets, estimates, and site studies
- Support overall sales and marketing efforts and teams
- Identify business opportunities
- Sell win-win products and solutions to clients
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge – sharpen your skillsets and industry knowledge
About The Opportunity
You’ll play a key role here. Your biggest responsibilities will be attracting and closing construction and service contract opportunities with both new and existing customers.
What You Need
- Bachelor of Science degree Construction Management, Engineering, or similar work experience
- 5-10 years of experience in mechanical engineering or construction, familiar with a variety of HVAC and plumbing system designs
- Capable of managing mechanical projects ranging from $500,000 to $5,000,000 plus insize/value
- Able to read architectural, structural, and mechanical plans, and be familiar with a variety ofHVAC systems and terminology
If you have the skills, experience and motivation we are seeking, we encourage you to apply to become a member of the team.
Compensation, Perks, and Benefits
We offer very competitive compensation, outstanding comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, wellness and life insurance/disability coverage for employees and dependents, a company-matched 401k, paid maternal and paternal leave, and growth and development opportunities.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields