Masonry & Concrete Foreman
Los Angeles, CA
$40 - $50
Working Foreman Masonry & Concrete
Los Angeles Metropolitan
Pay- Up to $50/hour
Are you looking to grow and advance your career in Masonry and Concrete?
Our client is looking for a passionate and experienced Masonry & Concrete Foreman to join their family-owned business that’s been around for many many years.
With them, you’ll have the chance to work on unique and challenging projects, including celebrity homes, high-profile custom projects, and diverse commercial projects! Our jobs are constantly evolving, and you’ll be collaborating with architects and engineers while using specialized materials.
Our client wants to invest in your future. They emphasize career growth with regular performance reviews, including a 2, 4 & 12-week review, where you’ll be eligible for a raise at each milestone. As a Masonry & Concrete Foreman, you’ll play a pivotal role in project completion, leading a talented team of professionals to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency. You’ll coordinate operations and oversees workers at construction sites. As the point of reference for both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project. You must have in-field construction experience, an ability to direct the work of others, and present solutions quickly. You are expected to be well-organized and favor safety above everything else. Your attention to detail and ability to think proactively will be critical to our continued success.
Company Truck and gas card.
- Coordinate construction tasks according to priorities and plans
- Monitor attendance, morale & skill sets of crews
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met and maintained.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers, etc.
- 7+ Years Masonry/Concrete Construction experience
- Valid US driver’s license
- Must be able to perform essential functions of this job including machinery and working with heavy materials (concrete/block/brick)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields