Marketing Manager — Insights Firm
What is the role we are recruiting for?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who has previous B2B experience, preferably within the market research or consumer insights industry for a technology-based solution. This role is responsible for managing the budget, strategy and execution of all marketing activities across the US and UK.
This position requires strong project and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects at once and see them through to completion. Position responsibilities include overseeing marketing and content strategy, designing and planning Account Based Marketing campaigns, email marketing, online advertising, negotiating third-party sponsorships, managing external events and agency partnerships.
The Senior Marketing Manager will report to the CRO who will guide you on overarching strategy. Our Marketing & Sales teams sync on all aspects of lead generation and conversion to ensure quality leads are coming through and being managed well.
- Overseeing strategy for ABM campaigns, social and PPC ad management, executed via our marketing agency.
- Managing company website and ensuring SEO and UX are optimized and driving conversions.
- Overseeing internally produced virtual events (eg. Webinars), including co-creating the presentation and identifying suitable speakers.
- Liaise and negotiate with third-party partners to secure suitable third-party advertising opportunities and sponsorships and ensure timely delivery of assets for the campaigns.
- Working closely with the sales team to analyze sales cycle and pipeline, ensuring target audience lists are up-to-date.
- Determining external/industry event sponsorship/speaking opportunities that meet business objectives within a defined budget, including the creation of event collateral, presentations, banners, campaigns etc. as required.
- Creating, managing and executing the annual marketing strategy that aligns with company targets and drives high quality sales opportunities.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly analysis in collaboration with agencies and finance team to report results and recommendations.
- Working with fractional marketing agency to develop the content strategy and ensure content created achieves brand awareness and lead generation goals.
- Build and maintain lead nurture programs (via Hubspot) to keep inbound leads engaged.
- Overseeing the creation of content, with the fractional content manager, such as blogs, white papers, e-books, email campaigns, and regular social media posts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, customer success, research and product teams.
- Act as the point of contact for any Hubspot-related queries, eg. Contact properties, workflows, or reporting dashboards.
- Ensure all marketing communications and collateral aligns with company brand/voice guidelines.
- Own and maintain competitor intelligence, and share new information with the rest of the team. Be a resource for the sales team for creating slip-sheets on competitor value comparison.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in B2B or SaaS. Previous experience in the marketing research for the CPG industry heavily preferred.
- Comfortable using data to make decisions, strong business acumen, and focus on metrics that drive revenue
- Excellent teamwork skills and highly collaborative, both within the Marketing & Content team, and with Sales, Customer Success, Product and other teams.
- Knowledge of Market Research, key competitors in the space, innovative competitors, and trusted incumbents.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working with CRM and CMS systems, HubSpot would be preferred
- Comfortable managing projects and events with several stakeholders
- Comfortable negotiating contracts and managing budgets
- Ability to conceptualize and present a strong and clear marketing strategy with budgets and forecasts included
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 per annum plus opportunity for bonus
Target Start Date: 01 December 2023
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. While we are experienced in screening applications that come in, we appreciate it when candidates share their unique skills and experiences with us using their cover letters. Sometimes a little extra context from you, helps us a lot when screening your resume.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields