Sioux Falls, SD
The Supervisor will manage and coordinate the efforts of hourly department employees, ensure product specifications are met with a high standard of quality and ensure compliance with all standards,policies and regulations for the safe, environmentally sound production of a quality product.
- CORRUGATING SUPERVISOR
- CONVERTING SUPERVISOR
MUST HAVE PRIOR MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE; CORRUGATED BOX EXPERIENCE PREFERRED!
How you will impact :
· Manage and coordinate the efforts of hourly department employees.
· Ensure product specifications are met with a high standard of quality.
· Ensure compliance with all standards, policies, and regulations for the safe, environmentally sound production of a quality product.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Work closely with team members to provide a safe work environment. Make recommendations to improve safety,environmental and health of the entire facility.
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the shift with constant emphasis on safety, quality, delivery and cost.
· Direct,train and coach shift employees.
· Maintain department shop floor metrics, visual controls, and continuous improvement methods to the manufacturing floor.
· Direct and execute daily production requirements.
· Meet or exceed productivity goals /Corrugator Goals.
· Maintain waste generation at or below budgeted standard.
· Inspect the finished product to ensure quality specifications are met.
· Management of manufacturing employees to include performance reviews and discipline.
· Maintain full compliance of all safety rules.
· Maintain housekeeping excellence.
· Ensure all production reporting is completed timely and accurately for each shift.
What you need to succeed:
· MUST have 3-7 years of supervisory experience in a supervisory or management role
· Must have high school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
· Any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
· MUST be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields