Manufacturing Layout Engineer
Manufacturing Layout Engineer will develops non-standard machine system drawings & documents per sales request. Assists the Manager with scheduling and technical details.
Manufacturing Layout Engineer Responsibilities
- Develop Non-Standard machine layouts (95%)
- Obtain machine location and customer site specific requirements from sales.
- Design machine layout using sales information and machine units / parts library.
- Present layout / foundation to automation team for further discussion and approval by customer.
- Release and properly store through SAP finished layouts.
- Define schedule for layouts, foundation drawing and BOM’s and communicate schedules to the automation team.
- Support project engineers during the definition and evaluation of layout and foundation drawings. Document special configurations and keep track of drawing contents.
Manufacturing Layout Engineer must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, electronic file transfer (SAP preferred), creating 2D drawings (solidworks layout creator preferred). Must be organized, detail oriented and must have good communication skills. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Mechanical / Manufacturing engineering – Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or higher preferred. Minimum of one to two years of experience in a team environment and/or drafting/design work.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields