Manufacturing Excellence Lead
The Manufacturing Excellence (ME) position is responsible for maximizing performance improvement and cost savings by proactively identifying areas for improvement, managing lean initiatives and projects, utilizing lean tools and techniques, analyzing and reporting key metrics, communicating Manufacturing Excellence activities and training employees to accomplish the same.
- Develops continuous improvement plans and projects by translating business objectives into actionable projects.
- Train and develop employees in improvement processes and lean concepts.
- Develops, leads and communicates continuous improvement reports of overall ME activities including accomplishments, participation, projected activities and anticipated needs.
- Plans and facilitates ME events
- Acts as a lean/ ME partner to all departments and levels, challenging processes, proposing ideas and facilitating change.
- Identifies improvement opportunities to improve quality, reduce costs, maximize efficiency, reduce waste and coaches others to recognize opportunities.
- Tracks progress and cost reduction on process improvements.
- Leads improvement project teams and implementation of process changes.
- Stay current in continuous learning concepts
- Creates a culture of continuous improvement.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields