State College, PA
Growing Manufacturing firm 30 minutes south of State College, PA area has a need for a Manufacturing/Process Engineer. This is a direct hire role with a full benefits package and relocation.
- BS Degree in Engineering
- Minimum two (2) Years’ Experience Required
- Experience in Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Processes Required
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Possess creativity as an essential part of brainstorming new ideas, developing or improving devices so they are of good quality, meet space or weight limitations, and achieve the cost objectives of customers
- Possess ability to listen effectively, articulate goals and progress of project(s),and communicate with a team of sales, research, and/or management personnel to meet needs of customers
- Possess proficient math, science, and computer skills
- Possess a “team member” mentality with complementing ability to self-motivate and work with limited supervision
- Possess close visual acuity, near vision, fine manipulation, upper limb coordination, and ability to sit for extended periods while performing essential job duties
- Possess medium (up to 60 lbs) lifting capability while performing essential job duties
- Possess ability to work 40+ hours flexible schedule that may require 25%domestic and/or international travel.
- Analyze manufacturing and quality control processes, make recommendations for improvement
- Calculate labor, material and other production costs
- Coordinate equipment maintenance as needed
- Travel to plants to assist with troubleshooting and installation.
- Develop project schedules for internal tracking.
- Coordinate with multiple groups to produce monthly key metrics scorecard for assigned plants.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Prepare and submit required reports
- Perform any other related job duty as requested by executive management to ensure timely, accurate supply chain management.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields