Are you a proven, professional Engineer (formal PE not required) with a passion for and track record of success with Process and Lean engineering to ensure the Client and Customer’s best business outcome? Do you want to join a Top 5 National Category player who is growing even more year over year? Then we’d like to visit with you!!!
Our Client is a national leader in their product space, based here in Springfield, MO.
Springfield, the third largest city in the state of Missouri, is nestled in the lakes region of the beautiful Ozark mountains. The Springfield area offers a variety of recreational activities, hospitality, security, quality schools, and a favorable cost of living.
The Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for developing, designing, implementing, managing and training tooling, processes, and procedures. This Candidate is responsible for project management efforts in relation to large capital expenditures or cost saving initiatives that impact safety, maintenance, quality, on time delivery (OTD), efficiency and inventory.
Typical Preferred Job Functions/Experiences:
- Experience in Designing, implementing, and managing capital projects such as – machine and fixturing purchases, shop floor layout designs, & material handling equipment
- Experience training Team Members on improved or new tooling, processes, or procedures
- Experience utilizing key metrics and process improvement approaches to achieve goals such as safety, quality, OTD, efficiency, cost savings, EBT, etc.
- Track record using real time problem solving tools to implement root cause solutions surrounding safety, quality, OTD, productivity, efficiency, cost savings, etc.
- Experience driving 5S & Lean MFG principles & efforts
Preferred Background elements:
- Metal forming, welding, grinding, machining, or manufacturing, including general CAD/CAM and/or layouts
- Sheet metal processes and installation techniques
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Industrial, Process, Project Engineering or similar field
5+ years related experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields