Manufacturing Engineer-Rubber Molding
Des Plaines, IL
Mold your manufacturing engineering career and take it to a new level with a leading privately held and growing manufacturer of custom engineered, precision molded rubber components and sealing solutions.
Our client seeks an experienced manufacturing engineer who will be responsible for leading process optimization and new product implementation projects in a team oriented setting.
If you have a manufacturing engineering background within a rubber molding or plastic injection molding manufacturing setting, I’d love to connect to discuss how this manufacturing engineering opportunity could mold your career.
- A leading, privately held manufacturer which specializes in design and molding of custom rubber components used in a wide variety of industrial applications
- Serving a diverse range of customers and industries including transportation, marine, agriculture, plumbing, energy, food service among others
- Engineers and chemists on staff provide a wide range of expertise in collaborating with customers in the initial design and engineering stages
- ISO 9001-2008 and 2015 certified to ensure that all products meet superior quality and manufacturing efficiency
- Responsible for new product implementation to launch new molded rubber products to production
- Analyze existing rubber molding manufacturing processes to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement process optimization strategies in the plant
- Provide technical support to production teams, trouble shoot manufacturing issues and implement corrective actions
- Lead and participate in lean manufacturing initiatives and implement DMAIC, Lean and 5S
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation such as work instructions, standard operating procedures, and process control plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in manufacturing, industrial or mechanical engineering required
- More than 3 years of manufacturing engineering experience in a rubber or injection molding environment preferred
- Experience with process optimization
- Experience using lean and continuous improvement manufacturing principles
- Strong hands-on and problem solving skills
- Self starter along with an ability to work autonomously with little direction
- Strong interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without restrictions.
Be assured that resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we speak about a specific opportunity and agree to send it to a client of ours. If your experience matches our client’s requirements, we will contact you immediately.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields