Manufacturing Engineer (Roll Forming )
The Process Engineer will perform duties described below and demonstrate initiative to take actions necessary to assist production and to complete assignments thoroughly by verifying own work as defined/outlined by the Engineering Manager. The role reports directly to the Engineering Manager. The Engineer will work closely with plant and functional leaders to design, analyze, build, and test machines, systems, structures and materials to fulfill objectives and requirements while considering the limitations imposed by practicality, regulation, safety, and cost.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by manager.
- Administer all extrusion engineering process and evaluate all clinical processes and equipment and assist in development of same and manage all business acquisitions and monitor all product transfer from R&D facility to manufacturing.
- Assist and administer all R&D to manufacturing and assist to manage all internal manufacturing units and monitor working of all manufacturing vendors.
- Coordinate with extrusion engineering team and assist in manufacturing of all components for organization businesses and develop various product lines with help of low cost manufacturing units.
- Design all equipment and process specifications for manufacturing units and administer all engineering activities and recommend strategies to increase profit for all sites and provide support to all in house extrusion activities.
- Analyze all company processes and products and recommend improvements to same by using optimal extrusion technologies and collaborate with R&D team to develop and manufacture new products.
- Design all quality and regulatory requirements for projects according to policies and procedures and design and implement all test method validation in compliance with project guidelines and evaluate all documents to maintain accuracy in same as per availability of all templates.
- Monitor all continuous improvement cycle and process flow and apply appropriate lean manufacturing techniques and recommend required improvements to all manufacturing and business processes.
- Analyze all issues in procedures and resolve all structure issues using various statistical methods and resolve variance in applications with help of Six Sigma and implement project activities for cross functional teams.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business, technical procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent people skills: The ability to interact professionally with employees, customers and suppliers at all levels. Must have the ability to interact with both Japanese and Americans.
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; and work well in group problem solving.
- Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
Must be able to read all product drawings and plant layouts. Must be able to understand IT related environment. Must be able to navigate CAD systems.
- Demonstrate group and individual presentation skills; actively participate in meetings, including high level customer, supplier, and business leader meetings.
- The ability to write legibly and logically to communicate with both internal and external customers. This includes high level customer, supplier, and business leader communications.
- Possess excellent technical knowledge of the extrusion process and material combined with good problem solving skills.
- Document all the extrusion runs and be updated with the current developments in the extrusion field. Develop new process and tools in a time efficient manner in order to meet the given deadlines.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields