Pleasant Plain, OH
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer with experience in Rockwell PLC programming, maintenance and troubleshooting. In this role, you will develop and implement optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards. Additionally, this position will recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods and controls and coordinate manufacturing launches for new or revised products.
- Perform research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Perform product and process analysis to reduce costs, improve product quality and efficiency.
- Develop programs and projects to increase overall safety, quality, service level, and efficiency.
- Provide technical assistance and project management to the Engineering Director in support of continuous improvement projects and process maintenance.
- Develop and implement waste reduction and energy saving programs and procedures.
- Communicate to all levels within the organization any issues that need to be corrected or changed.
- Assist the Engineering Director in the preparation, execution and management of capital projects.
- Assist the maintenance technicians in diagnosing machine malfunctions and determining the root causes.
- Support the mechanic maintenance staff in assuring the all the mechanical and electrical systems in the facility are operating properly.
3+ years of prior working experience with Rockwell PLC programming, maintenance and troubleshooting
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 2-3 years’ experience working in Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG), Pharmaceutical, or a high-speed production environment
- Or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG), Pharmaceutical, or a high-speed production environment as an Engineer
- Previous experience using 2D & 3D CAD software
- Prior experience in development and implementation of continuous improvement projects
- 3+ years of prior working experience with or integrating Fanuc robotics preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word & Power Point
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields