This position is responsible for supporting engineering related needs of internal departments and suppliers. Duties include reading and understanding customers’ requirements and verifying that all manufacturing related processes and documentation comply.
- Revision Change Control
- Review Manufacturing and Inspection process documentation to verify conformance with QMS and Customer requirements
- Assist other departments by clarifying design intent
- Document past non-conformances and save the evidence for future reference
- Design and draw fixtures, work-holding devices and gages
- Create working drawings to communicate guidelines for suppliers
- Associate’s or bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5 years minimum experience related to manufacturing in a precision CNC machine shop, preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong CAD experience using SOLIDWORKS
- Strong CAM experience using FeatureCAM (or other Autodesk software), preferred.
- Experience using SOLIDWORKS Inspection or similar inspection software.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields