$90,000 - $110,000 / yr
Manufacturing Engineer[ with strong upward promotability ]
This is an exempt salary position where the employee is responsible for providing engineering support to a manufacturing plant for design, implementation, assessment and troubleshooting of manufacturing procedures and equipment. Employee manages projects related to new products, new equipment, and plant upgrades as well as tooling designs.
- Maintains knowledge of best practices in manufacturing methods, and trends and developments in technology and equipment; applies this knowledge to maintain the organizations competitive edge.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Possess creativity as an essential part of brainstorming new ideas, developing or improving devices so they are of good quality, meet space or weight limitations, and achieve the cost objectives of customers
- Possess ability to listen effectively, articulate goals and progress of project(s),and communicate with a team of sales, research, and/or management personnel to meet needs of customers
- Possess proficient math, science, and computer skills
- Possess a “team member” mentality with complementing ability to self-motivate and work with limited supervision
- Possess close visual acuity, near vision, fine manipulation, upper limb coordination, and ability to sit for extended periods while performing essential job duties.
- Analyze manufacturing and quality control processes, make recommendations for improvement
- Calculate labor, material and other production costs
- Coordinate equipment maintenance as needed
- Travel to plants to assist with troubleshooting and installation.
- Develop project schedules for internal tracking.
- Coordinate with multiple groups to produce monthly key metrics scorecard for assigned plants.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields