$85,000 - $90,000 / yr
The Plant Manufacturing Engineer will provide technical support for the manufacturing facility. They will work in a team oriented environment to reduce scrap, improve quality, safety, etc. Successful candidate must be hands-on with equipment and machinery and be able to work with production associates.
Plant Manufacturing Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Determine and review all manufacturing processes for cost effectiveness and feasibility.
- Utilize hands-on mechanical and technical skills to help diagnose and repair machinery and manufacturing problems.
- Communicates with suppliers on products and process concerns.
- Evaluate efficiencies, machine capabilities and limitations, process improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Interacts with customers relative to design, improvement or quality issues.
- Works closely with production associates to solve problems and continuously improve processes.
- Investigates, suggests, and implements cost saving projects or value added engineered projects.
- Verify all product critical characteristics are addressed and validated.
- Troubleshoots machines and equipment.
- Updates work instructions, FMEA’s, control plans and capability studies.
- Assists with work cell layouts.
- Maintain a current Plant Layout.
- Analyzes and designs layout of equipment.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering is required.
- Must have recent, previous experience in a manufacturing assembly plant as an ME.
- Experience with new program launches.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven technical skills on product and process.
- Strong proficiency with computer skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent business ethics and integrity.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields