$75,000 - $95,000 / yr
Our client is a company with more than 100 years’ experience as an international Tier 1 and 2 supplier who is continuing to grow its market share and product line. They are a premier supplier of high-quality stampings and assemblies for automotive safety products. Their products are made out of high strength materials, made with tight tolerances, and sophisticated blanking. The entire company is committed to providing exceptional service at every level and to exceed the customer’s expectations. If this is the type of the company that you would like to be associated with, you will want to contact us as soon as possible.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, the successful candidate will be planning, designing and implementing assembly processes to ensure new product designs can be manufactured and maintained using current assembly production processes. Key responsibilities and/or duties include the following:
- Maximizing the efficiency of the assembly line layouts, workflows, assembly methods change-over fixturing, gaging, work in process storage and tool storage are important skills for this position.
- Developing APQP requirements, including PFMEA, Process Flow Charts and Process Design Sheets is critical.
- Supporting Program Management to ensure that all project milestones are tracked and completed on time.
- Using problem solving processes to conduct root cause analysis and determine permanent countermeasures for internal and external customer complaints is an important part of the job.
The key job qualifications are the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical field.
- The successful candidate needs to have 5 years of automotive OEM or Tier 1 automotive seating experience in a JIT environment.
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills are important skills for the job.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to monitor multiple projects and priorities at the same time are very important.
- Skills in MS Office, database software and AutoCAD experience are important.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with employees, customers and vendors at all levels are essential.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields