Manager – Assurance Services
Our client is engaged for specialized expert assistance in Accounting Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Business Consulting, Buy-Side Advisory, Employee Benefit Plans, Estate Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Tax Compliance & Consulting. Their services cover a variety of industries, including Construction, Distribution, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Motion Picture, Nonprofit, Real Estate, and services.
As an Assurance Services Manager, you will manage the fieldwork of the assurance services staff and lead management and supervisory roles in various assurance and audit-related client engagements and projects in multiple sizes and scopes.
The assurance services offered by the firm focus exclusively on serving privately held, entrepreneurial businesses and include:
- Audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Agreed-Upon procedures
- Internal control evaluation: a review of accounting processes and analysis of key financial metrics
- Forecasts and projections
- Due diligence/acquisition assistance projects
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA designation
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting
- Experience in managing client engagements and relationships
- Exemplary leadership skills
- Healthcare / Skilled Nursing Experience preferred but not necessary
They offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefit programs, flexible work schedules, and excellent career advancement with growth opportunities for motivated individuals. In addition, continuing education and achieving professional certifications are encouraged.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields