West Palm Beach, FL
As an industrial maintenance technician, you will be responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of large processing equipment and plant maintenance. Electrical troubleshooting, boiler maintenance and operation, welding, cutting, hydraulics, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Install, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on industrial processing equipment, water level, water systems and other equipment and systems.
- Resolve electrical issues.
- Expedite daily maintenance requests.
- Resolves urgent and unexpected repairs to production equipment.
- Diagnose any equipment problems, change, repair parts, or test and make adjustments.
- Ensure all tasks are completed safely and effectively.
- Minimum of three years of industrial engineering experience. Extensive knowledge of machinery, electricity, electronics, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, and boiler repairs.
- Experienced reading electrical schematics.
- Electrical troubleshooting capacity for three-phase system 240V, 380V, 460V.
- An action-oriented team member that strives to get things done. We can rely on you to complete a task, meet a deadline, and consider a challenge an exciting opportunity.
- The list of responsibilities is not all-inclusive. Additionally, additional tasks may be assigned as directed by management.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields