$30 - $34
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and installation of industrial process machinery. This is a position which requires proficiency in all industrial maintenance disciplines, troubleshooting, problem solving, logical thinking, safety practices and all forms of communication. The Maintenance Technician must also exhibit a positive attitude and be self- motivated in all aspects of their responsibilities.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains building systems and process machinery which are made up of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to repair and maintain building systems and process machinery in accordance with oral communication and written diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturers’ specifications using hand tools, power tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Responds to maintenance trouble calls in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency then identifies and repairs the issues in a through and timely manner.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust equipment, and machinery for optimal performance.
- Set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, welders, and other metalworking tools to make repairs and fabricate/repair parts/equipment.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions
- Uses safe working practices and performs work efficiently.
- Uses applicable reference material to troubleshoot and/or repair equipment and tooling (Some reference material may be specialized)
- Fit and assemble parts to repair equipment, dies, and jigs using machine tools and hand tools.
- Evaluates and repairs machinery during emergency breakdowns, in a timely manner and with the utmost attention to safety and craftsmanship.
- Performs PM’s on tooling, equipment, and facilities as scheduled.
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials in the computerized maintenance management system as necessary.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed in the computerized maintenance management system.
- Ability to safely and effectively operate aerial lifts and forklifts
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by Maintenance Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Under the direction of Maintenance Leadership technicians actively support new project launches and engineering changes.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of all associates during emergencies and inclement weather events.
- area clean and free of hazards
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields