$55,000 - $65,000 / yr
1st Shift / Days
3- 12 hr shifts (Friday – Sunday)
Base Salary – $55,600 to $65,000
Benefits – Full
Bonus Eligible – Yes
Overtime Eligible – Yes
- Maintenance Technician – PSC – AO Installs, troubleshoots and repairs complex electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance and improvements on electrical, electromechanical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment; redesign process equipment to meet production demands.
- Prioritize and rapidly respond to production and plant equipment failures in response to the Work Order request system.
- Use electrical knowledge, wiring diagrams, and technical manuals to troubleshoot and promptly repair complex electrical malfunctions.
- Perform maintenance trouble-shooting, diagnostics and repair on plant electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Plumbing skills to complete repairs and fix leaks on chemical handling/processing equipment.
- Prefer associate’s degree in electrical/manufacturing maintenance or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair complicated manufacturing equipment such as plant electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as mechanical/electrical schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Computer skills in Maintenance Management System Database software.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
HS Diploma or GED at Minimum
- Someone who has maintenance and troubleshooting experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using computers and MS Office including Word and Excel.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields